Sunday 7 December 2008

I love my Mum

Having a super time in the country. Oscar is helping his Grandma to make a mess and she bought me tea in bed this morning. What else would you want? The sunshine has been crisp and bright and a nice thick frost covered the ground this morning. Mum has bought herself a cat, Shadow, a very nervous creature and Oscar has been carefully approaching him. I only saw him last night when I was going to bed. I couldn't believe how big he was. We went to the Bell for lunchtime, delicious food and Oscar swept away a whole pile of mash and two sausages (adult portions - their children's portions like many places are not really enough). The two gorgeous girls who usually run the place were not there but the lady who was, chased after us and gave us his gloves which her younger peers might not have bothered to do...

Lunchtime soon and I've done a bit of manual, clearing all the leaves from the garden. Very nice too.

No comments: